This is the suit you need if you're looking for a long-term, 100%-protected solution.
This is a Level A suit, fully encapsulating, with rear entry and 2 exhaust valves. Extra wide faceshield is constructed of 40mil PVC/5mil Teflon/20mil PVC. Gas tight zipper closure, double storm flap, and expanded back for SCBA are mounted on the rear of the suit. The dual glove system consists of attached inner Barrier glove and outer Butyl gloves. Attached sock booties and boot flaps round out the suit. The seams are the DuPont™ ThermoBond® Max type.
Suits made from DuPont™ Tychem® TK offer high level protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. Formerly called Tychem 10,000, DuPont™ Tychem® TK is the new and improved version. Perfectly suited for industrial, HazMat and domestic preparedness situations. Extremely durable, puncture and tear resistant fabric. Successfully tested against more than 260 challenge chemicals. This includes WMD chemicals Lewisite, Mustard, Tabun, Sarin, Soman, and VX. Totally encapsulated, vapor protective Level A. DuPont™ Tychem® TK is high visibility lime yellow.
* The highest level of protection against toxic and corrosive gases,
liquids and solid chemicals
* Suited for industrial, hazmat and domestic preparedness situation
* Extremely durable, puncture-and-tear resistant fabrics
* Successfully tested against more than 260 challenge chemicals
* High-visibility lime yellow colour
* Available in a variety of styles and designs including: Totally
encapsulated Level A Suits, Liquid-splash Level B Suits/ Coveralls
- $34.99 %